Written by Peter Axelson, Jean Minkel, Anita Perr and Denise Yamada
Illustrated by Clay Butler
Published by: PAX Press, a division of Beneficial Designs, Inc., Minden, Nevada
This unique book is designed to help consumers and health care professionals better understand and use poweredwheelchairs. The book provides objective information about powered wheelchairs in easy-to-understand language.
All the information contained on this page, and the Acrobat PDF files are © 2013 by PAX Press, a division of Beneficial Designs, Inc., Minden, NV. All rights reserved. Any use of this information without the permission of Axelson P, Chesney D, Minkel J, Perr A, and PAX Press, a division of Beneficial Designs, Inc., Minden, NV is strictly prohibited.
Documents - If you have a visual impairment and are using a screen reader, use the HTML version.
- PDF | HTML Table of Contents
- PDF | HTML Section 1.2: Set Determining the Powered Wheelchair Type Best for You
- PDF | HTML Section 1.4: Seating Setup and Wheel Adjustments
- PDF | HTML Section 2.1: Asking for Help
- PDF | HTML Section 2.2: Learning Your Limits
- PDF | HTML Section 3.5: Ramps
- PDF | HTML Section 6.2: Setting Limits and Offering Help
- PDF | HTML Appendix A: The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- PDF | HTML Appendix C: References and Resources